A girl name Syamimi Najib who loves pretty things, a blessed one with a pair of obvious eyebags and surrounded by beautiful people who will always try to make her happy.
I'm 21 years old and currently studying in UiTM Puncak Perdana.
My status? Yes, im taken by mak & abah 👪 , and my dear one Mr.K ❤️️
A pink lover 💖 since born i guess haha.
There are many things i like to do, to see and experience. I like to read (sometimes), i like to think, i like to dream (angan-angan mat jenin), I like to talk (talkative? sometimes) , I like to see the moonlight at night, I like to smell the wind coming from the ocean, I like to look at the clouds in the sky with a blank mind,I like to do surf on internet when I cannot sleep in the middle of the night. I like delicious food and of course i like to eat! 😋
HAHAHA. So many things that i like to do. 😅
But exclude this one. I don't like to study and do assignments!
HAHAHA.
Okay, thats all gaiss.
HAHAHA. So many things that i like to do. 😅
But exclude this one. I don't like to study and do assignments!
HAHAHA.
Okay, thats all gaiss.

No comments:
Post a Comment